Conditions that you should not treat
• High temp
• First three months of pregnancy or history of miscarriage
• Eczema, especially if weeping
• Cancer Aids or HIV or any other serious medical conditions while undergoing treatment
• Acute infectious diseases such as flu, chest infections or a bad cough or cold
• Recent injury or illness
• Severe bruising or skin disorders in area to be worked on.
• Recent injury to the head neck or shoulder area
• Food poisoning
• Scalp infections
• High temp, fever, inflammation or swelling
• Aneurosa (localised dilation of blood vessels)
If in any doubt Do Not Massage.
After treatment you make feel drowsy so it is advisable not to drink alcohol or drive for a few hours.
NEXT: Meridian Theory